ALS Level 1
RACGP accredited course to earn 20 CPD Hours/40 CAT 1 CPD Points To Fill Professional GAP
A one-day course aimed at providing the candidate with the skills and knowledge to manage the patient in the immediate period of crisis.
- Skills and knowledge to manage the patient in the immediate period of crisis.
- Recognition, assessment and immediate management of the deteriorating patient.
- Skills for dealing with a cardiac arrest and other medical emergencies in a clinical setting
- Recognition, assessment and management of the critically ill patient using a structured ABCDE approach (aiming to prevent cardiac arrest)
- Airway management skill
- Basic Life Support
- Defibrillation skills
- Cardiac arrest management using the ARC ALS Algorithm
- Work as an effective team member in a cardiac arrest
12th Nov, Thursday
20th Nov, Friday
25th Nov, Wednesday
30th Nov, Monday
6th Dec, Sunday
11th Dec, Friday
19th Dec, Saturday
Pls email to email@example.com with your FULL NAME and MOBILE NUMBER to register.