ALS Level 1
RACGP accredited course to earn 20 CPD Hours/40 CAT 1 CPD Points To Fill Professional GAP
A one-day course aimed at providing the candidate with the skills and knowledge to manage the patient in the immediate period of crisis.
Time : 9 AM to 5 PM
Venue : Level 3, 22 Rutland Rd Box Hill VIC 3128
- Skills and knowledge to manage the patient in the immediate period of crisis.
- Recognition, assessment and immediate management of the deteriorating patient.
- Skills for dealing with a cardiac arrest and other medical emergencies in a clinical setting
- Recognition, assessment and management of the critically ill patient using a structured ABCDE approach (aiming to prevent cardiac arrest)
- Airway management skill
- Basic Life Support
- Defibrillation skills
- Cardiac arrest management using the ARC ALS Algorithm
- Work as an effective team member in a cardiac arrest
4th July 2021, Sunday
12th July 2021, Monday
23rd July 2021, Friday
28th July 2021, Wednesday
31st July 2021, Saturday
5th August 2021, Thursday
9th August 2021, Monday
15th August 2021, Sunday
20th August 2021, Friday
28th August 2021, Saturday
Pls email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your FULL NAME and MOBILE NUMBER to register.