ALS Level 1
RACGP accredited course to earn 20 CPD Hours/40 CAT 1 CPD Points To Fill Professional GAP
A one-day course aimed at providing the candidate with the skills and knowledge to manage the patient in the immediate period of crisis.
Time : 9 AM to 5 PM
Venue : Level 3, 22 Rutland Rd Box Hill VIC 3128
- Skills and knowledge to manage the patient in the immediate period of crisis.
- Recognition, assessment and immediate management of the deteriorating patient.
- Skills for dealing with a cardiac arrest and other medical emergencies in a clinical setting
- Recognition, assessment and management of the critically ill patient using a structured ABCDE approach (aiming to prevent cardiac arrest)
- Airway management skill
- Basic Life Support
- Defibrillation skills
- Cardiac arrest management using the ARC ALS Algorithm
- Work as an effective team member in a cardiac arrest
25th December 2021, Saturday
2nd January 2022, Sunday
10th January 2022, Monday
13th January 2022 Thursday
18th January 2022, Tuesday
22nd January 2022, Saturday
27th January 2022, Thursday
2nd February 2022, Wednesday
10th February 2022, Sunday
Pls email to email@example.com with your FULL NAME and MOBILE NUMBER to register.