ALS Level 1
RACGP accredited course to earn 20 CPD Hours/40 CAT 1 CPD Points To Fill Professional GAP
A one-day course aimed at providing the candidate with the skills and knowledge to manage the patient in the immediate period of crisis.
Time : 9 AM to 5 PM
Venue : Level 3, 22 Rutland Rd Box Hill VIC 3128
- Skills and knowledge to manage the patient in the immediate period of crisis.
- Recognition, assessment and immediate management of the deteriorating patient.
- Skills for dealing with a cardiac arrest and other medical emergencies in a clinical setting
- Recognition, assessment and management of the critically ill patient using a structured ABCDE approach (aiming to prevent cardiac arrest)
- Airway management skill
- Basic Life Support
- Defibrillation skills
- Cardiac arrest management using the ARC ALS Algorithm
- Work as an effective team member in a cardiac arrest
3rd April 2021, Saturday
12th April 2021, Monday
18th April 2021, Sunday
23rd April 2021, Friday
29th April 2021, Thursday
1st May 2021, Saturday
9th May 2021, Sunday
14th May 2021, Friday
19th May 2021, Wednesday
25th May 2021, Tuesday
Pls email to email@example.com with your FULL NAME and MOBILE NUMBER to register.