In-person Injury Management Suturing Workshop
RACGP Accredited course for 40 CAT 1 CPD Points and 7 CPD Hours to fill your Professional Gap.
Time : 10 AM to 4:30 PM
Venue : Level 3, 22 Rutland Rd Box Hill VIC 3128
- Common Injuries/Wound Presentations
- Current Classification of Wounds
- Types of Wounds
- How to manage Different injuries
- Suturing Material Selection.
- Local Anesthetic
- Basic Suturing Techniques with Demonstration and hands on experience
- Hands on Experience of the following:
Horizontal Mattress Suturing Technique
Vertical Mattress Suturing Technique
Simple Running Suturing Technique
Surgeons Knot/Instrument tie
26th February 2021, Friday
7th April 2021, Wednesday
Pls email to email@example.com with your FULL NAME and MOBILE NUMBER to register.