Injury Management Suturing Workshop
RACGP Accredited course for 40 CAT 1 CPD Points and 7 CPD Hours to fill your Professional Gap.
- Common Injuries/Wound Presentations
- Current Classification of Wounds
- Types of Wounds
- How to manage Different injuries
- Suturing Material Selection.
- Local Anesthetic
- Basic Suturing Techniques with Demonstration and hands on experience
- Hands on Experience of the following:
Horizontal Mattress Suturing Technique
Vertical Mattress Suturing Technique
Simple Running Suturing Technique
Surgeons Knot/Instrument tie